Any new spin on a puzzle game is a welcome change. Puzzle lover enjoy the challenge of a new game that puts a twist on a popular original. If you have ever played Kakuro or Sudoku then you will love the challenges and twists that the Jigsu iPhone app offers. The main thing that sets this game apart from Sudoku is that instead of placing a number in an individual cell you will place a sequence of number onto the board. This makes it a jigsaw puzzle of sorts, and will stretch your brain in order to match up the pieces as well as the numbers.
Jigsu iPhone app offers millions of different designs that you can choose from, so you will never run out of boards or number combinations to try. There are a variety of different number layouts, background colors, and sound effects to keep you entertained for hours on end.
In order to master this game, you will need to think outside the box and figure out how a sequence of numbers will affect the puzzle as a whole. Once you get the hang of the game you will be able to complete boards in no time and you will want to move up to the next level of difficulty. The faster you finish the board, the more points you will get. Try and get a score that is worthy of posting on the Global Leader Board so you can strut your stuff. Challenge your friends to beat you in a match and show that you are the Jigsu king!
- Very similar to Sudoku but with some unique twists and turns that make it different
- There are 5 different difficulty levels to choose from to test you skills
- If you get stuck there are three different kinds of hints you can use to help you
- Jigsu also offers an online ranking system where you can see Global high scores
- On top of the hint system, there is also a tutorial you can go through to learn the basics of the game
- The gameplay is smooth and the user interface is very polished and does a good job of reflecting what the iPhone is capable of
- Other similar games to try would be TapWord, TapSudoku, and TapDefense
An intuitive spin-off of the original Sudoku franchise and offers enough challenge and variety to keep you legitimately interested.
Voted 3 stars by iPhone app users and is only $0.99 to download.