Do you love games that take place back when knights had their shining armor? If so this game is a must have as you have several different heroes to choose from to conquer this game with. This game is a causal round based strategy game which is perfect for gaming on the go if you have some time to kill. If you are looking for a tactical experience without the frentic play of traditional real time strategy games, this is the one for you as you can just pick up this game and play it with no issues. This game features two types of strategy games in one. You can move your army around an overhead map to capture points of interest and receive spells and combat support then dive into combat to deploy those advantages against an unsuspecting enemy.
All the fun and fighting is a set against an evil take on the classic good versus evil theme which can be very entertaining. There are 8 heroes that you can use as they trade duologue full of mis communication and outrageous assumptions about each other.
- the game has beautiful art work and has a 3d element to it as the characters and enemies, and levels all have a 3d feel.
- the game is literally a pick up and play game and you can save your progress and exit the game to be able to come back to it later and pick up right where you left off.
- you can even have a multiplayer battle with friends as you connect via wifi.
- You can even face your facebook friends and show them or send them your stats that you get while playing the game to help them see how much progress you have made.
- There are several styles of play as you can unlock hero characters fro access to different abilities and play styles, along with different strategies to use against your opponents.
This is a fantastic game if you are looking to kill some time in a fun way. the game offers great levels, great strategic fights, and the ability to play with your friends via a wifi connection. If you want to be able to have some serious fun and play a game that will twist your mind and be a lot of fun, Highborn for the iphone is that game.
This game costs $2.99 and has been given 3 1/2 out of 5 stars.