Angry birds has been at the top of the iphone game list for months now as the top game sold and played by iphone users. Well now the game has come to the popular Android format and is just as fun as it looks exactly the same. What makes Angry Birds so addicting is the lovable cartoon characters and the actual gameplay. The whole premise of the game is that you are some angry birds that covet the eggs that you lay, and if anything touches them, you will KILL THEM! Well in this magical world of angry birds, there are some green pigs that have stolen your eggs to make some breakfast and cook em up. This enrages you as you and your bird crew are on a blood lust to get your eggs back, and there is nothing that will stop you.
The little green pigs have set up some big fortresses that you and your little bird friends will destroy to get to your eggs. This part of the game is amazing as the physics engine is amazing and realistic. As you send your birds head first into large setups, pieces fall of and the right hit can send the whole fortress collapsing which will end up killing all the pigs. The goal of the game is to destroy all the pigs in the fortress while also causing the most amount of damage possible. Once you kill all of the pigs, you can then pogress to the next level, but the game is so addicting that there are over 180 levels to get through.
- The game has over 180 levels of fun filled action to keep you slamming your angry birds into all kinds of shenanigans.
- There are leaderboards so you can compare your scores with your friends and family and see how you stack up to the competition.
- You can post your scores to twitter and facebook so you can talk with your friends on how you do with certain levels.
- Each level requires logic, skill, and brute force to crush the enemy which will keep you coming back time and time again.
- The game is extremely clean looking at the cartoon characters are awesome looking. Smooth graphics and smooth gameplay make it feel exactly like the ipod version as there is literally no difference.
This games is FREE for the Android and has been given a perfect 5 out of 5 stars.